The #1 Thing You Need to Stay Competitive? A Good Mobile Site
You want to be the best in your market, but we promise you—without a good mobile website, your business is going to fall behind. Google has started rolling out mobile first indexing, meaning your site will soon be judged based on its mobile version. With changes coming your way, it’s the perfect time to check in and make sure your site is ready for the new standards!
We’ve put together a guide and checklist to help you walk through your home services mobile website and make sure it meets Google’s standards. Download it to see:
- 5 key elements that you need to have for a good mobile website
- Examples of what your mobile site should look like
- How you can make your mobile site ready for mobile first indexing
If your competition gets mobile right, they will get ahead! Download our guide and make sure you master mobile before they do.
Tags mobile-first indexing mobile website Mobile Marketing
- Your Mobile Health Checklist
- Get to the top of the pack with a strong mobile site using these 5 key elements.