All the Buzz at CCN’s Dream Bigger Conference: Artificial Intelligence for Contractors
Last week we attended Certified Contractors Network’s Dream Bigger Conference and got the latest on what’s helping contractors grow. Over the course of three days, we heard many great ideas on how contractors can take their business to the next level and run a more successful enterprise. The conference brought together ideas around tax strategies, recruiting challenges, and the latest in home services software.
One of the biggest game-changing topics? How contractors can use artificial intelligence to grow their business. Here’s what Spectrum presented to contractors around the nation.
Bringing Artificial Intelligence to the Home Services Market
In an increasingly data-driven world, Spectrum is building tools that take data and make it useful for home service contractors. By using artificial intelligence and machine learning to find connections and deliver new insights on your potential customers, our Lead Scoring Tool lets you focus on lead quality so that you can stop wasting your time, energy, and money on cold leads.
Here’s what our Lead Scoring Tool delivers:
- Lead Score: Each lead that comes into your system will get a clear-cut score, ranking them 1 to 5 based on how likely they are to buy and fit your business’s ideal lead.
- Lead Profile: For more insight, you can click into each lead and see a full profile that delivers property, demographic, and financial info.
With these key details, your sales team can hone in on the most buyer-ready leads and find effective ways to:
- Sell your products and services
- Offer specials and discounts
- Show off your company’s benefits
- Offer potential recommendations involving financing
At the CCN conference, we spoke to attendees about how they can start integrating this tool into their sales process and use A.I. to drive their business forward.