Today, digital marketing is so much more than SEO. We want to take your existing digital marketing knowledge and combine it with our digital marketing service and software training to turn you into the expert digital marketing specialist that we know you can be. So, if you love client-facing, constantly evolving, and truly dynamic work, please read on down.
As Spectrum’s Digital Marketing Analyst or Strategist, you will:
- Determine what online marketing program will work best for our clients and push them to make the right steps moving forward
- Execute monthly and annual audits of client websites, providing continual SEO/SEM guidance and advice
- Work on behalf of our clients to create mutually beneficial partnerships with other online entities and businesses
- Conduct accurate keyword analysis and ensure copy/keyword best practices
- Evaluate key metrics and, in turn, implement strategies that will improve client website conversions
- Follow all webmaster guidelines and deliver long-term, white hat results
- Implement quality link strategies for optimal organic visibility
- Work hand-in-hand with designers, developers, copywriters and PPC specialists to improve client website performance
Some Characteristics That Define You
As a Digital Marketing Account Management team member at Spectrum, you will wear many different hats in order to properly manage our clients’ needs and grow their businesses. Here are just a few different things that will define you:
- Leader. You will be responsible for leading your own client’s digital marketing strategy and helping to guide your colleagues down a similar path.
- Hungry. Account Management is so much more than just managing a client. It is about never settling for “just good enough”. You need to be passionate about finding new business for your clients and excited about launching new projects with them as well.
- Organized. You will be in charge of multiple different accounts and multiple different projects within those accounts. In order to yield the best results for your clients, you need to keep those projects organized.
- People person. You live to make your clients smile and understand how to handle them properly when you don’t.
- Patient. Although we love our clients, they can be challenging and so can their projects. You’re going to have to be patient and up for that challenge.
- SEO Expert/Strategist. A big factor in the success that Spectrum brings its clients is its search engine optimization strategy. Luckily, we’ve got you to help us guide our clients to the top of the search engines.
- Social Media Manager. Social is just a piece of the puzzle when it comes to SEO, and you know just the way to vamp up your clients’ social media entities.
- Reputation Manager. Reviews are critical for our clients’ success, so at Spectrum you will work to manage and improve your clients’ online reputation.
Required Skills and Experience
We’re looking for Digital Marketing Account Management team members who have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Knowledge and firsthand experience with the search marketing industry
- At least 2 years of professional SEO/SEM experience
- Experience in dealing directly with clients, ideally B2C clients
- Project management experience
- Company branding and messaging experience
- Familiarity and prior experience with website architecture/build in regards to digital marketing best practices
- Some PPC management experience
- A fundamental understanding of HTML and CSS
- An ability to understand and develop performance reports using Google Analytics Data
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Google AdWords Certification a plus
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
Being the dynamite Digital Marketing Account Manager that you are, we understand that in order to stay fresh all day you need a good work-life-play balance. To make sure that’s possible this full-time position comes with a highly competitive salary and unparalleled benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement planning & company matching
- Generous PTO, including sick days & holidays
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- Year-round gym memberships
- Paid continuing education
- Casual dress code
- Flexible scheduling
- Company sponsored parties and group activities outside of the office
Apply for our Digital Marketing Analyst or Strategist positions and feel your impact with Spectrum today.