Being a Digital Marketing Coordinating Analyst at Spectrum is a lot like entering an escape room—you, your friends, and a trusty game master working together to solve an epic puzzle. In other words, at Spectrum you will work alongside other enthusiastic and knowledgeable analytical and data-driven professionals with the direction of a brilliant and fun senior leader to create, set up, and execute innovative new digital marketing plans. From Adwords and Bing, to Facebook and LinkedIn, the sky is the limit when it comes to the platforms you utilize to build campaigns and the data you choose to analyze. So, if you’re a creative problem solver and a lover of all things numbers or data, please read on.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinating Analyst at Spectrum, you will not only have the opportunity to explore your love for creative problem solving and data analysis, but you will also have the opportunity to quickly grow your career vertically as well. Here are just a few of the responsibilities you will have the chance to work and then expand on:
- Providing regular reporting and analysis to clients and Account Managers
- Analyzing keyword data and identifying negative keywords
- Evaluating large pools of data; identifying trends and applying new insights to client campaigns
- Conducting basic calculations for return on investments and other important KPIs
- Investigating and auditing paid search accounts to determine plans for improvement
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in search marketing
- Work on behalf of our clients to create mutually beneficial partnerships with other online entities and businesses
- Share relevant and creative ideas for new business ventures within the field of paid search
Some Characteristics That Define You
We understand that as a Digital Marketing Coordinating Analyst for Spectrum, you have many different professional goals and personal interests. As such here are just a few different things that typically define our Digital Marketing Coordinating Analyst:
- Analytical. In order to solve problems and build innovative new digital marketing campaigns, it is essential that you know how to take an idea and analyze it from all of its angles.
- Meticulous. When you work with long large data sets all day, it only makes sense that you’re extremely detail-oriented, ensuring that campaigns will run smoothly and efficiently.
- People Person. A good digital marketing campaign takes data sets and evaluates the next best move, but a great digital marketing campaign understands the human side of marketing both from the perspective of a client’s needs and from their customer’s interests.
- Self-Driven. As a Digital Marketing Coordinating Analyst for Spectrum, you will have the opportunity to take agency over your career growth. As such, we want you to feel excited and eager about learning new skills and paving your own path.
- Curious. Naturally a puzzle-solver like yourself is always eager to learn how and why things work the way they do. As a Paid Media Coordinator for Spectrum we highly encourage that creative, forward-thinking mentality.
Required Skills and Experience
On top of the many intangible skills you bring to the table, there are many skills that can help improve the efficiencies and success of your work at Spectrum. Here are a few of those required skills and experience that you will come in with as a Digital Marketing Coordinating Analyst at Spectrum:
- A bachelor’s degree/pursuing a bachelors degree in mathematics, statistics, business, economics, or a related field
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and analyze large data sets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and research paid search issues to formulate tangible solutions
- Experience in account/client management is a plus
- Google Certification (Adwords Fundamentals & Analytics) is a plus
Aside from the actual escape room outings, as a Digital Marketing Coordinating Analyst at Spectrum there are a ton of fantastic perks and benefits that come along with your work. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect when joining the Spectrum family:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement planning & company matching
- Generous PTO, including sick days & holidays
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- Nintendo Switch in-office gaming such as FIFA, Arms, Mario Kart, and Rocket League
- Year-round gym memberships
- Paid continuing education
- Casual dress code
- Flexible scheduling
- Company sponsored parties and group activities outside of the office