Being a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator at Spectrum is a lot like being a cute dog on Tinder— you play a crucial role in making our team’s and our clients’ online presence worthy of the holy “right swipe”. In other words, you play a critical role in shaping our clients digital marketing strategy ultimately helping them to grow their business. As that is no easy task, we’re looking for a digital marketing strategist bold enough to take on this challenge. We want someone who embraces the artistry of designing campaigns optimized to both the world of digital and the human element. So, if you think you’re just the right dog for the job, please swipe right on down.
As a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to grow not only in a client-facing account services role, but as a general digital marketing manager with software tools and skills as well. As such, here are just a few of the different projects you will work on:
- Work hand-in-hand with designers, developers, copywriters and PPC specialists to improve client website performance
- Conduct accurate keyword analyses and ensure copy/keyword best practices
- Work on behalf of our clients to create mutually beneficial partnerships with other online entities and businesses
- Execute monthly and annual audits of client websites, providing continual SEO/SEM guidance and advice
- Contribute to monthly client meetings offering explanations of different KPIs and noting client goals for future campaign adjustments
- Learn and subsequently teach clients about Spectrum’s propriety sales automation and other digital marketing software tools
Some Characteristics That Define You
As a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator for Spectrum, you will wear many different hats in order to properly manage our clients’ needs and grow their businesses. Here are just a few different things that will define you:
- Hungry. Account Management is so much more than just managing a client. It is about never settling for “just good enough”. You need to be passionate about finding new business for your clients and excited about launching new projects with them as well.
- Organized. At Spectrum, we value the work and insight of our entry level team members just as much as our senior level members. As such you will need to stay organized to fully realize your creative agency over the many different projects across many different digital marketing that you will be assigned.
- People person. One of the most exciting parts of account management is the client facing side. You will not only have a chance to work directly with the CEOs and VPs of marketing at different agencies but to see the immediate impact of that collaboration as well.
- Patient. Although we love our clients, they can be challenging and so can their projects. You’re going to have to be patient and up for that challenge.
- Creative. At Spectrum, we put as much value into our entry level and intern level team members as we do our senior level team members. We want you to not only feel comfortable expressing your opinions and ideas, but also with taking our training course to formulate new methods of digital marketing practices.
Required Skills and Experience
On top of the many intangible skills you bring to the table, there are many skills that can help improve the efficiencies and success of your work at Spectrum. Here are a few of those required skills and experience that you will come in with as a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator at Spectrum:
- A bachelor’s degree/pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, economics, psychology or a related field
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in account/client management is a plus
- Fundamental understanding of HTML, CSS and Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience/fundamental understanding of SEO/SEM is a plus
As a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator at Spectrum there are a ton of fantastic perks and benefits that come along with your work. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect when joining the Spectrum family:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement planning & company matching
- Generous PTO, including sick days & holidays
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- Nintendo Switch in-office gaming such as FIFA, Arms, Mario Kart, and Rocket League
- Year-round gym memberships
- Paid continuing education
- Casual dress code
- Flexible scheduling
- Company sponsored parties and group activities outside of the office