Are you data-savvy? Do you love analyzing trends and picking out the most important parts? How about breaking down large data sets and simplifying them to teach others? As a Digital Marketing Paid Search Analyst for Spectrum, you will work alongside other enthusiastic and knowledgeable/ analytical and data-driven professionals to aid in creating, setting up, executing, and relaying digital marketing plans. We develop customized solutions for our clients that consistently generate quality leads via digital marketing on sources such as AdWords, Bing and Facebook. You will also be organizing, managing and analyzing large data sets and drawing out relevant insights, breaking them down and discussing them with clients. If you’re a lover of all things numbers or data, this could be the perfect position for you!
As a Digital Marketing Paid Search Analyst, you will support the goals and objectives of our clients by:
- Planning and executing paid search campaigns, including, but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, management, attending client meeting, and reporting.
- Providing regular reporting and analysis to clients and Account Managers.
- Relationship building and monthly meetings with customers under your account's managed.
- Analyzing keyword data and identifying negative keywords.
- Evaluating large pools of data; identifying trends and applying new insights to client campaigns.
- Doing basic calculations for return on investments.
- Investigating paid search accounts to determine plans for improvement.
Some Characteristics That Define You
As a Digital Marketing Account Coordinator for Spectrum, you will wear many different hats in order to properly manage our clients’ needs and grow their businesses. Here are just a few different things that will define you:
- Hungry. Account Management is so much more than just managing a client. It is about never settling for “just good enough”. You need to be passionate about finding new business for your clients and excited about launching new projects with them as well.
- Organized. At Spectrum, we value the work and insight of our entry level team members just as much as our senior level members. As such you will need to stay organized to fully realize your creative agency over the many different projects across many different digital marketing that you will be assigned.
- People person. One of the most exciting parts of account management is the client facing side. You will not only have a chance to work directly with the CEOs and VPs of marketing at different agencies but to see the immediate impact of that collaboration as well.
- Patient. Although we love our clients, they can be challenging and so can their projects. You’re going to have to be patient and up for that challenge.
- Creative. At Spectrum, we put as much value into our entry level and intern level team members as we do our senior level team members. We want you to not only feel comfortable expressing your opinions and ideas, but also with taking our training course to formulate new methods of digital marketing practices.
Required Skills and Experience
On top of the many intangible skills you bring to the table, there are many skills that can help improve the efficiencies and success of your work at Spectrum. Here are a few of those required skills and experience that you will come in with as a Digital Marketing Paid Search Analyst at Spectrum:
- A bachelor’s degree/pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, economics, psychology or a related field
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and analyze large data sets.
- PPC management experience (AdWords and ideally Bing), preferably interacting directly with clients and/or sales teams.
- Fundamental understanding of HTML, CSS and Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience/fundamental understanding of SEO/SEM is a plus
As a Digital Marketing Paid Search Analyst at Spectrum there are a ton of fantastic perks and benefits that come along with your work. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect when joining the Spectrum family:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement planning & company matching
- Generous PTO, including sick days & holidays
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- Nintendo Switch in-office gaming such as FIFA, Arms, Mario Kart, and Rocket League
- Year-round gym memberships
- Paid continuing education
- Casual dress code
- Flexible scheduling
- Company sponsored parties and group activities outside of the office