Associate Launch Managers are the quarterbacks of Spectrum’s team—they play a crucial role in the post sales handoff that help bring home the W for our clients and our own team. Since running our plays is no easy task, we are looking for leaders interested in not only growing these customers and creating their digital marketing entities, but shaping the growth of this expanding department as well. So, if you think you’re the right QB for the job please play on.
As Spectrum’s Associate Launch Manager you will serve as our project lead by:
- Ensuring that our new clients smoothly transition into full time Spectrum software and service adopters
- Coordinating with Account Executives and BDRs to develop new client relationships
- Formulate fundamental online marketing programs for our clients
- Conduct accurate keyword analysis and ensure copy/keyword best practices
- Leading initial client calls and market research initiatives to gather necessary tone, information, and assets for quality onboarding
- Follow all webmaster guidelines to deliver quality results using white hat techniques
- Creating discovery meeting presentations to train new clients and gather necessary onboarding information
- Directing and strategizing new client website builds with both designers and content developers
- Facilitating communications between other digital marketing professionals and new clients
- Completing comprehensive and descriptive work order submissions to ensure effective and timely production completions
- Directing our content team to ensure client goals, culture, and messages are incorporated throughout their products and services
- Inspecting and proofreading each client project for accuracy
Some Characteristics That Define You
As an Associate Launch Manager for Spectrum, you will work with a wide array of different digital marketing professionals and have a wide array of leadership opportunities. Here are just a few different things that will define you as a leader at Spectrum:
- Detail Oriented and Nit Picky are not traits we shy away from at Spectrum. As Spectrum’s Associate Launch Manager, we embrace your Type A personality and use it as an advantage to ensure that we don’t miss a single thing when introducing new clients to our services.
- Organized. You will have the unique opportunity of interacting with multiple different departments and team members to successfully implement projects that align with client goals and our company’s core strategy. Your organization skills will play a key role in the success of all of your different projects, teams, and tasks.
- Curious People Person. As the leader of new client relationships, your eager to learn all about your clients’ goals and operations. You love to ask questions and be the information lead on all things new and exciting.
- Strategist. In order to properly onboard your clients, you have honed your strategy, planning, and delegation skills. Combining analytics, organization, excel, SEO and research skills, you will be in charge of implementing the foundation of our clients marketing presence in the digital realm.
- Key Facilitator. As the team quarterback, your in charge of leading both our clients and our Account Managers. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the success of all major post-sale needs.
- Self-Starter. You will play a crucial role in introducing our new clients to Spectrum and all that our software and services encompass. In order to do so, you’ll need to take initiative to find the latest and greatest updates and product solutions at the office and in the field.
Required Skills and Experience
- Intermediate-level SEO knowledge/experience preferred
- Website architecting and HTML knowledge/experience preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- Exceptional communications skills; both verbal and written
- Proven content creation abilities across digital channels including blogs, websites, and more
- Proofreading and quality control skills
- Intermediate-level understanding of Microsoft Excel
Being the dynamite Associate Launch Manager that you are, we understand that in order to stay fresh all day you need a good work-life-play balance. To make sure that’s possible, this full-time position comes with a highly competitive salary and unparalleled benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement planning & company matching
- Generous PTO, including sick days & holidays
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- Year-round gym memberships
- Paid continuing education
- Casual dress code
- Flexible scheduling
- Company sponsored parties and group activities outside of the office
Our company mission can be summed up in one word—growth. At Spectrum, our top priorities revolve around growing business for our customers, growing our software, and growing our careers.
Since opening our doors in 1992, Spectrum has proudly served the small and medium-sized business owner, developing new and innovative ways to drive sales for their businesses. Today, we work with more than 1000 clients in virtually every major North American market serving as one of the nation’s top lead generation software and service providers in the home services arena. But Spectrum is so much more than just a service for lead generation and lead generation software.
Spectrum is a manifestation of our team’s ingenuity and unique skillset. The talent of our individual team members and energy as a unit has led us to create the program responsible for our overall success. This lead generation ecosystem, combining a multitude of software tools, full-service account management, and web-development processes has secured millions of leads for our clients and is a true testament to the capabilities and forward-thinking attitude of the Spectrum family.
With offices in downtown Chicago as well as the northwest suburbs, we continue to grow every day as a leader and innovator in driving client sales, and we want you to join us in doing so.
Apply for our Associate Launch Manager position and feel your impact with Spectrum today!