Being a Digital Marketing Strategist is a lot like being on Game of Thrones— a ton of new adventures and obstacles you weren’t expecting, but you knew you were geared up and ready to tackle. At Spectrum, we believe that the world of digital marketing is a lot like that White Walker battle field, you never know if your going to tackle social media marketing, SEO, paid media, or the next best technology next, but your always ready and excited to take on the challenge. So, if you’re looking for new customer interactions and exciting and innovative new strategy to take that on, then please read on.
As Spectrum’s Digital Marketing Strategist and a member of the Spectrum family, you will:
- Formulate fundamental online marketing programs for our clients
- Conduct accurate keyword analysis and ensure copy/keyword best practices
- Evaluate key metrics and create reports on campaign performance
- Follow all webmaster guidelines to deliver quality results using white hat techniques
- Implement quality link building strategies
- Collaborate with senior level account managers for advice, insights, and important client projects
- Utilize reports and data to create relevant and engaging client presentations
- Conduct client presentations with senior level account managers and business owners
- Act as a mentor and senior team member to other growing digital media strategists
Some Characteristics That Define You
As a Digital Marketing Strategist for Spectrum, you will wear many different hats in order to properly manage our clients’ needs and grow their businesses. Here are just a few different things that will define you:
- Hungry. As a member of our Client Development team, you have to be willing and excited to learn new things and take on unfamiliar tasks. Our goal is to grow you into a senior level account manager and we want that to be your goal as well.
- Organized. You will be in charge of a few small to medium sized accounts as well as many different projects within those accounts and other senior level accounts. In order to yield the best results for those accounts, you need to keep those projects organized.
- People person. You live to make your clients smile, and understand how to handle them properly when you don’t.
- Patient. Although we love our clients, they can be challenging and so can their projects. You’re going to have to be patient and up for that challenge.
- Digital Marketing Strategist. A big factor in the success that Spectrum brings its clients is its search engine optimization strategy. Luckily, we’ve got you to help us guide our clients to the top of the search engines.
- Social Media Manager. Social is just a piece of the puzzle when it comes to SEO, and you know just the way to vamp up your clients’ social media entities.
- Reputation Manager. Reviews are critical for our clients’ success, so at Spectrum you will work to manage and improve different clients’ online reputation.
Required Skills and Experience
We’re looking for Digital Marketing Strategists who have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Knowledge and firsthand experience with the search marketing industry
- Some professional SEO/SEM experience
- Experience in dealing directly with clients, ideally B2C clients
- Company branding and messaging experience
- Familiarity with website architecture/build in regards to digital marketing best practices
- An ability to understand and develop performance reports using Google Analytics Data
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
Being the dynamite Digital Marketing Strategist that you are, we understand that in order to stay fresh all day you need a good work-life-play balance. To make sure that’s possible this full-time position comes with a highly competitive salary and unparalleled benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement planning & company matching
- Generous PTO, including sick days & holidays
- Year-round gym memberships
- Paid continuing education
- Flexible scheduling/Hybrid work from home
Apply for our Digital Marketing Strategist position and feel your impact with Spectrum today!