Are you passionate about digital storytelling? Do you enjoy investigating why some Youtube channels succeed and some fail? Are you excited about the challenge of bringing complex topics to light in a simplified manner through the power of video? If any of this sounds like you, then you’ve come to the right place! At Spectrum, we are looking for an experienced creative video producer to join our internal marketing team. As we grow as a company, you will help us to continue to shape our brand messaging via call to action video ads and educational video across all of our digital platforms; i.e. Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin. So if you are interested in expanding your career and your impact as a video producer, please read on!
As Spectrum’s Video Producer, you will:
- Develop and deliver end-to-end video creative for the Spectrum and our associated Predictive Sales AI brands
- Based on our needs, ideate, shoot, animate and edit your own video content
- Collaborate with our Director of Internal Marketing and our C Suite Executives to develop and expand our brand's presence on YouTube, Facebook, our own website, and other relevant branding platforms and campaigns
- Post video content on platforms ranging from our website via our CMS to Youtube via the Google Ads platform
- Use data and analysis on video performance ranging from click through rates to drop off times to thumbnail selection to determine how to best optimize our existing video content and video production strategies
- Record and interview our team and our customers speaking about our products and brand including writing and preparing questions to keep subjects engaged in these scenarios
Some Characteristics That Define You
As a Video Producer for Spectrum, you will wear many different hats in order to properly manage our brand image and our growth goals as an organization. Here are just a few different things that will define you:
- Creator. As a video producer for Spectrum, we are looking to your to take our video concepts and make them a reality. From scripting, to storyboarding, to editing, and creating assets necessary for posting videos, you will have a lot of different opportunities to put your stamp on our brand and our growth story.
- Data Driven. Video production is no longer just an art form, but a science. We are looking for team members that use data to inform the decisions they make when writing new scripts, recommending video length, or even to ensuring the content we create speaks to the specific demographic it is targeting.
- Good Listener. Part of the role of our video production team is to sit with our internal team, understand our new offerings, learn about our goals for growth as a company, and translate that into a story that our user base will easily understand and connect with.
Required Skills and Experience
In order to succeed as a Video Producer at Spectrum out of the gates, we are looking for folks who have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience creating digital video content & excel under the pressure of a deadline
- Competency in all aspects of production from concept through post/delivery.
- Proficient in either Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro and their affiliated audio and visual editing tools (ie Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, Motion, Compressor, etc)
- Ability to engage with an audience on camera, ie customer testimonials
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with different levels of management and creative teams.
- Extremely knowledgeable about at least one social platform such as YouTube, Instagram or Facebook
- Some experience behind a camera and knowledge of lighting and sound equipment (ie familiarity with DSLR cameras, lighting, editing, and audio recording)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college, University, film or art school.