Recently Released! Be part of one of the fastest growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Software As A Service (SaaS) platform for the home services industry. We have such a great demand; we cannot keep up with the leads! This is an opportunity to come in as a Inside Sales Development Representative and grow rapidly! Additionally, in this opportunity you can become an expert in AI lead generation software as well as the $500B a year home services industry. The base salary plus commission and Incredible benefits. On plan, you can earn $75k plus your first year! Our top performing sales team members that started in this role and have grown into Account Executives.
As a Inside Sales Development Rep at Spectrum, we are looking for someone who can take their keen eye for problem solving to come up with exceptional new ideas that will change the way people think about Spectrum and our services. With our new cutting-edge home service industry software tools, and your willingness to try something new, we might just have that perfect formula to improve our customer’s lives for the better. So, if you’re interested in working on a dynamic team to establish your career and strive for great team successes, then please, read on.
So how will you achieve your goals here at Spectrum? As a member of our team, and as the dynamite Inside Sales Development Representative that you are, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of Spectrum’s software tools in order to consult potential clients on the most appropriate program implementations
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities via the phone and web
- Work directly with our marketing department to convert leads into interested prospects
- Qualify/Assess inbound sales inquiries based on your knowledge of our software tools, digital marketing services, and the potential growth of that prospect
- Research prospects to identify quality leads in need of our services/software tools
- Log important notes and actions within our Sales Force CRM
- Utilize prospecting guide to properly score leads and ask probing questions, all while tracking your progress down the sales pipeline
- Book consultative appointments and schedule product demos with our senior level sales executives
- Identify and react accurately to the behavior and emotions of potential customers
- Conduct presentations on our lead generation software tools and accompanying client services
- Stay up-to-date by utilizing and testing our Spectrum lead generation software tools firsthand and researching our customer’s industry
- Overall, meet your set number goal of booked appointments and demos
Some Characteristics That Define You
At Spectrum, we understand that Business Development Rep attribute their success to much more than just their knowledge base and skill set. Sales requires a certain set of character traits that sets a professional apart from all of their competitors. Here are just a few of those intangibles that will define you and your success on our team:
- Genuine. Here at Spectrum we believe that sales is a consultative role, not one of deceit and mouth running. So, understanding clients’ needs and showing them why you genuinely believe that what you’re offering can solve a problem they’re facing is a big part of what makes our team great.
- Curious. Not only are you excited to get in front of clients, but you’re eager to learn as much as you can about them and the industries they work in as well.
- Honest. At Spectrum, we know that our software products and our services deliver quality and consistent results for our customers. That’s why, when we sell our products, we pride ourselves on our earnest sales techniques and our extensive knowledge to close the deal.
- Team Player. As a sales team member, you’re our star QB and the Account Executives are your trusted running back. You set them up with that perfect handoff, that ultimately results in a touchdown for Spectrum.
- Bold. Sometimes getting in front of clients and being thrown questions you don’t know the answer to can be frightening. That’s why it’s not only important to study up and gain confidence in your knowledge of Spectrum’s software and services, but also to instill confidence in yourself and know that
- Active Listener. To talk the talk is a prized skill, but so is listening. We want you to treat this position like a consultative process, one in which our customers have a problem and we have their answer. That means you must be able to sit back and listen to the issues our prospects are having in order to truly understand the products and services that will solve them.
- Organized. You will be making hundreds of phone calls and meetings even more people. Keeping these conversations straight and knowing when you need to follow up are a key factor in determining your success.
Required Skills and Experience
On top of those intangible skills you bring to the table, there are many skills that can help improve the efficiencies and success of your sales process. Here are a few of those required skills and experience sets our Business Development Rep at Spectrum possess:
- A bachelor’s degree/pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, psychology, or a related field
- Experience in conducting sales calls, both cold and warm leads
- Understanding of B2B customer lead generation needs
- Experience/aptitude for solving problems based on consultative conversations
- Experience selling other lead generation or technology driven products, ideally software or agency-focused services
- Quality transitional skills, moving leads down the pipeline onto the next steps of a sale
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred
Being the stellar Technical Sales Consultant that you are, we understand that in order to stay fresh all day you need a good work-life-play balance. To make sure that’s possible this full-time position comes with a highly competitive salary and unparalleled benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement planning & company matching
- Generous PTO, including sick days & holidays
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- Nintendo Switch in-office gaming such as FIFA, Arms, Mario Kart, and Rocket League
- Year-round gym memberships
- Paid continuing education
- Casual dress code
- Flexible scheduling
- Company sponsored parties and group activities outside of the office