"There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question" At Spectrum, we are inspired by our customers everyday and seek to understand how we can better improve their lead generation needs. For our Digital Marketing Project Manager role, we are looking for passionate sales oriented professionals, who aren't afraid to ask the right questions. Whether its seeking to understand how our software tools, or asking a customer the serious questions we need to help them better their business; our Implementation team members are the foundation of success for our customers. So please, apply below if you are interested in asking the right questions and helping the next generation of Spectrum customers grow their businesses along the way!
As Spectrum's Digital Marketing Website Project Manager you will serve as our project lead by:
- Ensuring that our new products smoothly transition from concept to production
- Coordinating with Stakeholders and team to develop new insights
- Formulate fundamental testing programs for our tools
- Conduct accurate analysis and research
- Evaluate and create site architecture plans around best practices
- Leading initial client calls and market research initiatives to gather necessary, information, and assets for quality prototyping
- Follow all research guidelines to deliver quality results using best techniques
- Creating discovery meeting presentations to train new clients and gather necessary onboarding information
- Directing and strategizing with both designer, content and developers
- Learning and teaching Spectrum software suite functionality to teams
- Facilitating communications between stakeholders and team
- Completing comprehensive and descriptive work order submissions to ensure effective and timely production completions
- Directing our content team to ensure client goals, culture, and messages are incorporated throughout the products and services
- Inspecting and testing each project for accuracy
Some Characteristics That Define You
As a Digital Marketing Project Manager for Spectrum, you will work with a wide array of different digital marketing professionals and have a wide array of leadership opportunities. Here are just a few different things that will define you as a leader at Spectrum/PSAI:
- Detail Oriented and Nit Picky are not traits we shy away from at Spectrum. As Spectrum's Website Implementation Manager, we embrace your Type A personality and use it as an advantage to ensure that we don’t miss a single thing when introducing new products to our teams.
- Organized. You will have the unique opportunity of interacting with multiple different departments and team members to successfully implement projects that align with goals and our company’s core strategy. Your organization skills will play a key role in the success of all of your different projects, teams, and tasks.
- Curious People Person. As the leader of new client relationships, your eager to learn all about the companies goals and operations. You love to ask questions and be the information lead on all things new and exciting.
- Strategist. In order to properly onboard your clients, you have honed your strategy, planning, and delegation skills. Combining analytics, organization, excel, and research skills, you will be in charge of implementing the foundation of our marketing tools in the digital realm.
- Hacker. Interested in not just the strategy but the build. We are looking for folks who are just as passionate about the software and the design as they are about how its built with proper HTML/CSS guidelines.
- Key Facilitator. As the team quarterback, your in charge of leading both our stakeholder and our product Managers. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the success of all major post-launch needs.
- Self-Starter. You will play a crucial role in introducing our new products to the teams . In order to do so, you’ll need to take initiative to find the latest and greatest updates and product solutions at the office and in the field.
Required Skills and Experience
- Website architecting and HTML knowledge/experience
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- Exceptional communications skills; both verbal and written
- Proven content creation abilities across digital channels
- Proofreading and quality control skills
- Intermediate-level understanding of Microsoft Excel
Being the dynamite Digital Marketing Website Project Manager that you are, we understand that in order to stay fresh all day you need a good work-life-play balance. To make sure that’s possible, this full-time position comes with a highly competitive salary and unparalleled benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- Retirement planning & company matching
- Generous PTO, including sick days & holidays
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- Year-round gym memberships
- Paid continuing education
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid work model