Are you data-savvy? Do you love analyzing trends and picking out the most important parts? As a Digital Marketing Analyst for Spectrum, you will work alongside other enthusiastic and knowledgeable analytical and data-driven professionals to aid in creating, setting up, and executing Internet marketing plans. We develop customized solutions for our clients that consistently generate quality leads via digital marketing on sources such as AdWords, Bing and Facebook. You will also be organizing, managing and analyzing large data sets and drawing out relevant insights. If you’re a lover of all things numbers or data, this could be the perfect position for you!
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will support the goals and objectives of our clients by:
- Planning and executing paid search campaigns, including,
but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization,
management, attending client meeting, and reporting.
- Providing regular reporting and analysis to clients and
- Analyzing keyword data and identifying negative keywords.
- Evaluating large pools of data; identifying trends and
applying new insights to client campaigns.
- Doing basic calculations for return on investments.
- Investigating paid search accounts to determine plans for
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in search marketing
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in mathematics, statistics,
business, economics, or a related field.
- Experience with
statistical packages such as SPSS, R, SAS or similar is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and analyze
large data sets.
- PPC management
experience (AdWords and ideally Bing), preferably interacting directly with
clients and/or sales teams.
- Experience using A/B
testing tools (particularly Visual Website Optimizer) is preferred.
- Experience writing and
testing paid search ads.
- Proficiency with Excel
(e.g. familiarity with pivot tables).
- A basic understanding of HTML and preferably CSS.
- Ability to understand and develop performance reports using
Google Analytics Data.
- Google Certification
(Adwords Fundamentals & Analytics) is highly preferred (be sure and mention
these in your cover letter!).
- Time management skills
and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and to research paid search
issues and formulate tangible solutions.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- Retirement planning + company matching
- Generous personal time off, including sick days & holidays
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- Year-round gym membership and weekly personal training sessions
- Paid continuing education
- Casual dress code
- Flexible scheduling
If you are an analytical, driven professional eager to grow your Digital Marketing skills in a relaxed, thriving environment, we want to hear from you! Apply with your current resume or CV, short cover letter and work samples (if applicable) using our quick form on this page.